Championship Game Press Kit (PDF) | Standings | Tourney History | Tourney Records
2023 Hockey East Women's Tournament Field Set
The postseason will feature all 10 programs competing in a single-elimination format with all games played on campus sites at the arena of the higher seed. Opening round, quarterfinal, and semifinal games will be streamed on ESPN+, while the championship game will air nationally on ESPNU.
Seeds seven and eight will host seeds 10 and nine, respectively, in the Opening Round on Wednesday, February 22 while the top six seeds receive a bye into the Quarterfinals. After a reseeding, the top two seeds will host the winners of the Opening Round while the three seed will host the six seed and the four seed will host the five seed. These quarterfinal games are scheduled to be played on Saturday, February 25.
Semifinals will take place on Wednesday, March 1 and the Championship is set for Saturday, March 4.
The winner of the tournament will receive the conference’s automatic bid into the NCAA Tournament.
- Sunday, February 19 - Playoff Seedings Set for 21st Hockey East Women's Tournament
- Tuesday, February 21 - Women's Weekly Release: Hockey East Women's Tournament Begins Wednesday
- Wednesday, February 22 - Hockey East Names Women's Pro Ambitions All-Rookie Team
- Friday, February 24 - Hockey East Names 2022-23 Women's All-Star Teams
- Tuesday, February 28 - Women's Weekly Release: Hockey East Women's Semifinals Set For Wednesday
- Wednesday, March 1 - Northeastern's Alina Mueller Named Hockey East Player of the Year