|1st||15:00||VER||1-0||EV||Saana Valkama (4)||-|
|3rd||4:38||BU||1-1||EV||Sarah Steele (1)||Nina Rodgers/13, Victoria Bach/15|
|3rd||6:32||VER||2-1||PP||Ève-Audrey Picard (8)||Amanda Drobot/5|
|3rd||14:38||VER||3-1||EV||Alyssa Gorecki (8)||Saana Valkama/11|
|3rd||16:19||BU||2-3||PP||Sammy Davis (7)||Mary Parker/11, Victoria Bach/16|
|3rd||18:32||BU||3-3||EV EA GT||Victoria Bach (13)||Mary Parker/12, Samantha Sutherland/9|
|Shots on Goal||1st||2nd||3rd||OT||SOG|
|Team Stats and Records||PP||PIM||SHGF|
|Boston University (12-8-3)||1/4||3/6||0|
|Melissa Black (T, 4-4-3)||65:00||3||10||8||15||0||33|
|Boston University Goaltending||MIN||GA||1||2||3||OT||Saves|
|Victoria Hanson (T, 8-5-2)||64:48||3||15||10||7||5||37|
BOSTON - Junior Victoria Bach recorded three points, including the game-tying goal with 1:28 remaining in regulation, to help lift the No. 10 Boston University women's ice hockey team to a 3-3 tie with Vermont on Saturday at Walter Brown Arena.
Final Score: #10 Boston University 3, Vermont 3 (OT)
Records: BU (12-8-3, 7-7-2 WHEA), Vermont (10-7-6, 6-3-4 WHEA)
Location: Walter Brown Arena - Boston, Mass.
- Saana Valkama capitalized on a BU turnover in the Terrier end to give UVM a 1-0 lead with 5:00 left in the first period.
- After a scoreless second stanza, senior Sarah Steele tied the game, 1-1, at the 4:38 mark of the third frame. Bach began the play by sending a puck up ice to junior Nina Rodgers, who was alone on the left wing at the Vermont blue line. She skated into the zone and got two tries on goal, both of which were stopped. Steele trailed the play and got to a loose puck at the crease, however, to deposit her first goal of the season.
- Less than two minutes later, Vermont regained the lead when Eve-Audrey Picard convered on a power-play chance.
- Vermont made it 3-1 at the 14:38 mark when Alyssa Gorecki tipped home a Valkama shot.
- Sophomore Sammy Davis sparked the Terrier comeback on the power play with 3:41 to play in the period. Bach cycled the puck to Parker, who made a nice move down low to create space for herself. She then zipped a cross-crease pass to Davis at the left post, and the sophomore forward calmly finished for her seventh strike of the season.
- With Terrier netminder Victoria Hanson pulled in favor of an extra attacker, BU tied the game with 1:48 on the clock. Senior Samantha Sutherland's shot from the point caromed off of Parker in front and right to Bach, who quickly cashed in the chance for her 13th goal of the season.
- BU has now played in six overtime games this year, bringing their record in such contests to 3-0-3 with the tie. The Terriers have provided the final goal in all three draws.
- Hanson made 37 saves for the Terriers.
- The Terriers are now 17-2-3 all-time against Vermont at Walter Brown Arena.