MANCHESTER, NH - Maureen Murphy scored four goals and an assist, while captain Brooke Hobson added a score of her own as the Northeastern women's hockey team (3-2-0, 2-2-0 Hockey East) beat the Saint Anselm Hawks (1-3-0, 0-0-0 NEWHA) by a score of 5-0.
- Murphy's four goals are the most by a Husky in one game since Casey Pickett scored four against UConn on November 3rd, 2012.
- Her hat trick is the first since teammate Chloe Aurard scored three on February 5th, 2021.
- Murphy's performance also extended her point scoring streak to four games.
- Skylar Fontaine notched an assist on Murphy's second goal, bringing her point scoring streak to four games as well.
- Victoria Mariano scored the first point of her collegiate career, notching an assist on Hobson's goal.
- Aurard collected two assists, bringing her season total to five.
- Gwyneth Philips stopped all 16 shots from the Hawks en route to earning her fifth career shutout.
The Huskies are back in Hockey East play this weekend as they travel to Maine to face the Black Bears on Saturday afternoon at 4 P.M. on CollegeSportsLive.