|1st||16:44||BU||1-0||EV||Rebecca Leslie (14)||Mary Grace Kelley/7, Victoria Bach/16|
|2nd||6:35||BC||1-1||EV||Daryl Watts (19)||Maegan Beres/3|
|2nd||15:19||BC||2-1||PP||Daryl Watts (20)||Makenna Newkirk/18, Kenzie Kent/7|
|2nd||17:21||BU||2-2||PP||Rebecca Leslie (15)||Abby Cook/13, Nara Elia/3|
|3rd||4:35||BC||3-2||PP GW||Makenna Newkirk (9)||Caitrin Lonergan/22, Daryl Watts/24|
|3rd||5:54||BC||4-2||EV||Serena Sommerfield (1)||Caitrin Lonergan/23|
|Shots on Goal||1st||2nd||3rd||SOG|
|Team Stats and Records||PP||PIM||SHGF|
|Boston College (13-1-3)||2/6||8/16||0|
|Boston University (6-8-3)||1/7||7/14||0|
|Boston College Goaltending||MIN||GA||1||2||3||Saves|
|Katie Burt (W, 13-1-3)||60:00||2||3||11||10||24|
|Boston University Goaltending||MIN||GA||1||2||3||Saves|
|Erin O'Neil (L, 0-6-1)||55:34||4||18||10||7||35|
BOSTON - Senior captain Rebecca Leslie scored two goals, but the Boston University women's ice hockey team dropped a 4-2 decision to No. 2 Boston College on Saturday afternoon at Walter Brown Arena.
HOW IT HAPPENED
- Leslie gave BU a 1-0 lead at the 16:44 mark of the opening frame when she skated into the offensive end and roofed a shot over Katie Burt's glove. Junior Mary Grace Kelley and senior Victoria Bach assisted on the goal.
- The Eagles tallied twice in the second stanza to take a 2-1 lead before Leslie evened the score with 2:39 to play in the frame. With BU on a power play, Leslie took a pass from sophomore Abby Cook, walked to the top of the zone and sent a wrist shot past Burt. Freshman Nara Elia also assisted on Leslie's 15th goal of the season.
- BC converted on a power-play opportunity at 4:35 of the third period to take a 3-2 lead before adding another just over a minute later to create the 4-2 final.
- The Terriers had their chances to climb back into the game, including a minute of 6-on-3 power-play time, but they were unable to find a way past Burt.
- BU pulled senior goaltender Erin O'Neil (35 saves) in favor of an extra attacker for a total of 4:26 on Saturday and did not allow an empty-net goal.
LESLIE KEEPS LIGHTING UP THE SCORESHEET
- Leslie extended her point streak to eight games (9g, 11a) with her 14th and 15th goals of the season.
- Saturday was the seventh straight game in which Leslie notched at least two points.
- That is the nation's longest active multi-point streak.
- She has tallied 15 goals and 16 assists for 31 total points this year.
BACH KEEPS ROLLING
- Bach improved her point streak to eight games thanks to her assist on Saturday.
- She has tallied 12 goals and eight assists for 20 points during that stretch.
- Bach leads the Terriers with 33 points (17g, 16a) this season.
NEXT UP: YALE
- The Terriers will head to New Haven, Connecticut, on Dec. 7 for a non-conference game against Yale.
- Puck drop is set for 7 p.m.