|2nd||10:03||NOE||1-0||EV GW||Kasidy Anderson (3)||Codie Cross/5, Paige Capistran/2|
|3rd||10:57||NOE||2-0||EV||Halle Silva (1)||Heather Mottau/5, Maddie Hartman/2|
|3rd||19:54||NOE||3-0||EV EN||Denisa Křížová (6)||Matti Hartman/2, Hayley Scamurra/3|
|Shots on Goal||1st||2nd||3rd||SOG|
|Team Stats and Records||PP||PIM||SHGF|
|Brittany Bugalski (W, 5-1-1)||59:55||0||9||1||9||19|
|Robyn Chemago (L, 0-1-0)||59:01||2||10||14||7||31|
HANOVER, N.H. - Sophomore goaltender Brittany Bugalski pitched her third shutout in the last six games to help the Northeastern women's hockey team (5-2-1) extend its unbeaten run to six consecutive contests in a 3-0 blanking of Dartmouth (0-1-0) on Friday night at Thompson Arena.
Bugalski turned aside all 19 Dartmouth shots to lower her goals against average to a sparkling 1.41 clip on the season. Over her last six games, Bugalski has stopped 142 of 147 shots-good for a .966 save percentage.
The Huskies' offense did its part at the other end of the ice as sophomore Kasidy Anderson, junior Halle Silva and junior Denisa Krizova each lit the lamp.
Northeastern outshot Dartmouth by a 34-19 margin, including a 15-1 advantage in the second period.
- The Huskies took the lead at the 10:03 mark of the second period when freshman Codie Cross sprung Anderson loose on a breakaway with a long outlet pass through the neutral zone. Anderson collected the disc, shifted forehand to backhand, and beat Dartmouth netminder Robyn Chemago (31 saves) to make it 1-0 NU.
- Northeastern tacked on an insurance marker at 10:57 of the third period on a beautiful passing play. Sophomore Maddie Hartman collected the puck at the point and swung a pass to senior Heather Mottau at the left of the Dartmouth cage. Mottau quickly moved the disc across the crease to Silva, who fired home a one-timer to make it 2-0.
- Krizova then added an empty-netter with six seconds remaining, wristing a shot home from an impossible angle at the right of the Dartmouth net.
- Northeastern extended its unbeaten streak to six straight games (5-0-1).
- Brittany Bugalski posted her third shutout in the last six contests. Over that span, Bugalski has turned aside 142 of 147 shots (.966 save percentage).
- Bugalski's three shutouts rank second in the NCAA behind Quinnipiac's Sydney Rossman (5).
- Denisa Krizova extended her point streak to seven games with her empty-net goal.
- Kasidy Anderson netted her second career game-winning goal (Nov. 21, 2015 vs. Vermont).
- Four of NU's six assists on the night came from defensemen.
- The Huskies killed off all five Dartmouth power plays. NU's penalty kill currently ranks eighth in the nation at 92.5 percent.
The Huskies will jump back into Hockey East play when they travel to Boston University on Tuesday for a 7 p.m. battle with the Terriers.