|1st||5:39||BU||1-0||EV||Mary Parker (12)||Nina Rodgers/7, Victoria Bach/11|
|2nd||5:47||HAR||1-1||EV||Ali Peper (1)||Chelsea Ziadie/1, Dani Krzyszczyk/1|
|2nd||14:43||BU||2-1||EV||Mary Parker (13)||Victoria Bach/12, Savannah Newton/5|
|3rd||7:35||BU||3-1||EV||Rebecca Leslie (4)||Deziray De Sousa/3, Savannah Newton/6|
|3rd||16:15||HAR||2-3||EV||Sydney Daniels (5)||Kat Hughes/2, Lexie Laing/2|
|3rd||19:11||HAR||3-3||EV||Haley Mullins (1)||Audrey Warner/1|
|OT||3:14||BU||4-3||EV GW||Victoria Bach (10)||Nina Rodgers/8, Savannah Newton/7|
|Shots on Goal||1st||2nd||3rd||OT||SOG|
|Team Stats and Records||PP||PIM||SHGF|
|Boston University (8-5-1)||0/5||4/8||0|
|Boston University Goaltending||MIN||GA||1||2||3||OT||Saves|
|Victoria Hanson (W, 5-2-0)||63:14||3||10||6||5||0||21|
|Brianna Laing (L, 1-3-0)||63:12||4||9||14||11||2||36|
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. - Junior Victoria Bach's goal with 1:46 remaining in overtime lifted the Boston University women's ice hockey team to a 4-3 victory over Harvard on Tuesday night at Bright-Landry Hockey Center.
Final Score: Boston University 4, Harvard 3 (OT) Records: BU (8-5-1, 6-5-0 WHEA), Harvard (1-6-0, 1-4-0 ECAC) Location: Bright-Landry Hockey Center - Cambridge, Mass.
- Bach's 10th goal of the season came after some terrific work in the defensive zone. Junior Savannah Newton pushed the puck ahead to classmate Nina Rodgers, who won a battle along the boards before getting the puck to Bach. The Milton, Ontario, native skated up the left wing and ripped the puck into the top corner for the winner.
- Playing against her former team, graduate student Mary Parker put BU ahead, 1-0, at the 5:39 mark of the first period. Bach won an offensive-zone faceoff right back to Rodgers. She immediately sent the puck towards goal and Parker deftly redirected it past Brianna Laing (36 saves).
- Harvard evened the score 5:47 into the second stanza, but Parker notched her second goal of the game with 5:37 remaining in the period. Newton sent a pass off the boards in front of the BU bench that landed on Bach's stick. She skated into the left side of the Harvard zone and fed Parker at the right post.
- Junior Rebecca Leslie extended the lead to 3-1 at the 7:35 mark of the third period with her fourth goal of the season. Newton and freshman Deziray De Sousa had the assists on what proved to be the game-winner.
- The Crimson got a goal back with 3:45 remaining in regulation and then tied the game with less than a minute to play.
- The line of Bach, Parker and Rodgers was responsible for three of the Terriers' four goals on Tuesday. Since that line formed on Oct. 15, they have combined for 22 goals and 13 assists.
- Parker extended her point streak to seven games (7g, 5a), having scored a goal in each of the last six games.
- Bach also kept her point streak in tact; she now has seven goals and six assists over the last six games.
- Senior Victoria Hanson made 21 saves. Her shutout streak ended at 90:58.
- Newton collected a career-high three assists in the victory. She previously had three two-assist games.
- Rodgers recorded a career-high two assists.
- Leslie's four goals this season have all come over the last five days.
- BU outshot Harvard, 40-24. The Terriers have recorded 40 shots on goal in each of their last four games.
- The last two non-Beanpot meetings between BU and Harvard have required overtime. The two schools skated to a 1-1 draw on Nov. 21, 2014, at Walter Brown Arena.
- BU will host a weekend series with Princeton that begins on Friday night at Walter Brown Arena (7 p.m.).