|1st||9:36||BU||1-0||EV||Nina Rodgers (10)||Maddie Elia/14, Alexis Crossley/15|
|1st||12:43||HAR||1-1||PP||Haley Mullins (7)||Lexie Laing/10, Kat Hughes/8|
|2nd||4:54||BU||2-1||EV||Maddie Elia (9)||Nina Rodgers/15, Rebecca Leslie/13|
|2nd||8:46||HAR||2-2||EV||Haley Mullins (8)||Sydney Daniels/5|
|2nd||12:46||HAR||3-2||EV||Chelsea Ziadie (2)||Beth Larcom/1|
|2nd||17:56||BU||3-3||EV||Victoria Bach (18)||Mary Parker/16, Deziray De Sousa/7|
|3rd||5:15||BU||4-3||EV||Rebecca Leslie (9)||Maddie Elia/15, Sammy Davis/14|
|3rd||5:25||HAR||4-4||EV||Sydney Daniels (9)||Haley Mullins/4|
|3rd||8:32||BU||5-4||EV||Mary Parker (19)||Victoria Bach/21|
|3rd||10:40||HAR||5-5||EV||Lexie Laing (6)||Val Turgeon/7, Ali Peper/3|
|3rd||14:00||BU||6-5||EV||Mary Parker (20)||Victoria Bach/22|
|3rd||18:59||HAR||6-6||EV EA GT||Kate Hallett (2)||Lexie Laing/11, Briana Mastel/10|
|Shots on Goal||1st||2nd||3rd||OT||SOG|
|Team Stats and Records||PP||PIM||SHGF|
|Boston University (13-10-6)||0/1||6/12||0|
|Boston University Goaltending||MIN||GA||1||2||3||OT||Saves|
|Erin O'Neil (T, 4-3-2)||65:00||6||7||12||6||2||27|
|Beth Larcom (T, 0-2-4)||64:39||6||10||8||7||4||29|
BOSTON - Senior Maddie Elia (Lewiston, N.Y.) notched her 100th career point thanks to a goal and two assists, one of three players to record three points on the night, as the Boston University women's ice hockey team skated to a thrilling 6-6 draw with Harvard in the Beanpot consolation game on Tuesday night at Northeastern's Matthews Arena.
Final Score: Boston University 6, Harvard 6 (OT)
Records: BU (13-10-6, 8-8-4 WHEA), Harvard (3-17-5, 3-11-4 ECAC)
Location: Matthews Arena - Boston, Mass.
- Junior Nina Rodgers opened the scoring 9:36 into proceedings. Senior co-captain Alexis Crossley collected the puck in her own zone and dished it to Rodgers, who then fed Elia up ice. Elia sped past a defender and skated in alone on Beth Larcom (29 saves) before having her bid turned aside. Rodgers trailed the play perfectly, however, to knock home the rebound for her 10th goal of the season.
- Harvard evened the score at the 12:43 mark of the period to send the teams to the intermission tied, 1-1.
- Rodgers and Elia combined again for the Terriers' second goal of the game at the 4:54 mark of the middle frame. This time, Rodgers' shot from the left point was deftly redirected by Elia for the senior's ninth goal of the season.
- The Crimson got the next two goals to take its first lead of the game at 3-2 with 7:14 to play in the second stanza, but junior Victoria Bach brought BU back to level terms just over 5:00 later when she picked out the top right corner for her 18th goal of the season.
- Junior Rebecca Leslie got BU back in front thanks to Elia's 100th point 5:15 into the third. Sophomore Sammy Davis and Elia combined to win a battle in the corner and Elia shuttled the puck across the offensive zone to Leslie, who finished the play for her ninth goal of the season.
- The Crimson tied the game 10 seconds later, but graduate student Mary Parker once again scored against her former side to regain the Terrier lead with 8:32 gone in the frame. Bach gained entry into the Harvard zone and dished it to Parker, whose shot redirected off a defender and past Larcom.
- Harvard tied it again with 9:20 to play, but Parker gave BU the lead back with her team-leading 20th goal of the season at 14:00 of the period. Bach circled to the top of the zone and fired a shot on goal. Parker provided a screen in front of Larcom and then deposited the rebound.
- The Crimson evened the score for a fifth and final time with 1:01 remaining in regulation after pulling Larcom in favor of an extra attacker.
Both teams had chances to win in the extra session, with the Terriers' best bid coming in the last 30 seconds as they killed off a late penalty. Bach wrapped around the Crimson cage, but her bid was somehow turned aside by Larcom.
- Elia is the 12th Terrier to collect 100 points at BU and the third to do so this season. Bach and Leslie also reached that milestone in 2016-17.
- Parker got her 100th point this season as well, but 91 of her points came while she played at Harvard.
- In two games against her former school, Parker has tallied four goals and an assist.
- That was the ninth overtime game of the season for the Terriers and their second overtime tilt against Harvard in 2016-17; they defeated the Crimson, 4-3, on Nov. 22.
- Freshman Deziray De Sousa had an assist, one of eight different BU skaters to register a point on Tuesday. Davis and Crossley also had an assist apiece.
- Junior goaltender Erin O'Neil made 27 saves for the Terriers.
- Bach extended her point streak to five games (5g, 6a) with her three-point night while Elia now has a three-game streak (2g, 3a).
- Elia (2g, 1a) and Parker (2g, 1a) joined Bach as Terriers with a trio of Tuesday points, while Rodgers and Leslie both a goal and an assist each.
- Five different Terriers scored in a single game for the first time since BU bested then-No. 2 Minnesota, 6-5, in overtime on Dec. 10, 2016.
- Parker is the eighth different Terrier to score 20 goals in a season.
- Rodgers now has a goal in three of her last four games.
- BU will turn its attention to the final four Hockey East games of the regular season, beginning with a crucial home-and-home series with New Hampshire on Friday and Saturday.
- The Terriers will begin the weekend set on the road at 7 p.m.