|1st||8:41||BC||1-0||EV||Delaney Belinskas (12)||Andie Anastos/10, Toni Ann Miano/10|
|1st||17:35||BC||2-0||EV GW||Makenna Newkirk (6)||-|
|2nd||0:08||BC||3-0||EV||Andie Anastos (9)||Delaney Belinskas/7|
|3rd||1:51||DAR||1-3||EV||Christina Rombaut (3)||Caroline Shaunessy/2, Eleni Tebano/5|
|3rd||9:27||BC||4-1||EV||Kali Flanagan (3)||-|
|3rd||16:56||BC||5-1||EV||Megan Keller (2)||Kenzie Kent/10, Haley McLean/3|
|3rd||19:47||BC||6-1||EV||Delaney Belinskas (13)||Toni Ann Miano/11, Andie Anastos/11|
|Shots on Goal||1st||2nd||3rd||SOG|
|Team Stats and Records||PP||PIM||SHGF|
|Boston College (12-3-3)||0/1||2/4||0|
|Boston College Goaltending||MIN||GA||1||2||3||Saves|
|Katie Burt (W, 10-3-3)||60:00||1||4||9||11||24|
|Robyn Chemago (L, 2-7-0)||60:00||6||11||11||10||32|
HANOVER, N.H. - The sixth-ranked Boston College women's hockey team used a pair of three-point performances from Delaney Belinskas and Andie Anastos to claim a 6-1 road win at Dartmouth on Wednesday night.
Belinskas bookended the scoring with the team's first and sixth goals, while Anastos had one goal and two assists in the win.
Makenna Newkirk, Kali Flanagan and Megan Keller added single goals and Toni Ann Miano had a pair of assists in the win.
With tonight's win over Dartmouth (2-9-0, 1-6-0 ECAC), Boston College (12-3-3, 10-2-1 HEA) wrapped up its first-semester schedule with its third-best record ever at the annual college hockey break.
Katie Burt made 24 saves to record her 75th career victory.
Follow the #BCEagles all season at @bc_whockey on Twitter and Instagram.
No. 6 Boston College 6, Dartmouth 1
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
Thompson Arena | Hanover, N.H.
HOW IT HAPPENED
1st, 8:41 | 1-0, BC GOAL - Toni Ann Miano brought the puck into the zone and waited for support. She threw a pass into the low slot where Andie Anastos got a stick on it, enough to stop its momentum in the crease and give Delaney Belinskas space for a quick shot past Big Green keeper Robyn Chemago.
1st, 17:35 | 2-0, BC GOAL - Dartmouth attempted to push the puck up near its blue line, but Newkirk skated in, broke up the play. She picked off the pass and curled inside off the boards near the faceoff circle, sending a wrister that found space past Chemago for the 2-0 lead.
2nd, 00:08 | 3-0, BC GOAL - Off the period-opening faceoff, Dartmouth won and played the puck back. Belinskas got a touch on the puck in traffic at the blue line and cleared space for Anastos to pick it up, skate in and snap a shot off on the near post past Chemago's glove.
3rd, 1:51 | 3-1, DART GOAL - Dartmouth set up in the zone and got it to the defenders along the blue line. Caroline Shaunessy threw the puck down low into traffic. Christina Rombaut was one of two Dartmouth players down low in the slot and got a stick on the incoming pass and deflected it past Katie Burt, getting the Big Green on the board.
3rd, 9:27 | 4-1, BC GOAL - Kali Flanagan picked off a Dartmouth forward pass in the neutral zone, skated into the Big Green zone and fired off a wrister. Chemago made the initial save, but it popped up high and bounced back behind her and in as she skated backwards looking for the rebound.
3rd, 16:56 | 5-1, BC GOAL - Kenzie Kent got the puck from Haley McLean out from a scrum down low and fed Megan Keller at the center point. The defenseman launched a rising rocket that beat Chemago on her glove side to push the advantage to four goals.
3rd, 19:47 | 6-1, BC GOAL - With time winding down, Anastos played the puck across the zone to Miano, whose shot from the faceoff dot was blocked. It kicked out to the far hashmarks, where Belinskas had room to create her shot and push it past Chemago with less than 15 seconds left on the clock.
- The Eagles moved their all-time record against Dartmouth to 6-20-3 ... BC is now 5-0-1 in its last six games against the Big Green dating back to the 2010-11 season
- With a 12-3-3 record, BC capped the first half of the season with its third-best record at the interval in program history ... BC was 20-0-0 at the break in 2015-16, and 17-0-1 in 2014-15
- Delaney Belinskas notched her team-leading 12th and 13th goals of the season ... that extended her point streak to six games, currently the team's longest active streak ... she now leads all freshman nationally in goals
- Belinskas recorded her sixth multiple-point game of the year, and her third straight ... she now has six assists in the last four games
- Andie Anastos recorded her sixth multiple-point game of the year, notching one goal and two assists ... her second-period goal was her ninth of the season
- Anastos now has 122 career points and is three points back of Laura Traynham '97 in 10th place on the BC career points chart
- Kali Flanagan notched her third goal of the season and her 12th career goal ... with that marker, she moved into a tie for ninth place on the Eagles' defenseman career goals chart, matching Genevieve Richardson '03
- Flanagan now has a goal in each of the Eagles' last three games
- Megan Keller scored her second goal of the season and her first since Oct. 14 - a span of nine games in which she's played
- Keller now has 89 career points
- Makenna Newkirk scored her sixth goal of the season, picking up the unassisted tally in the first period ... she now is tied for the team lead in points with 21
- Toni Ann Miano's assists extended her point streak to a career-long five games ... she has 10 points in the last five games
- Katie Burt picked up her 75th career win ... she is now ranked 14th on the NCAA career chart halfway through her junior year
- Haley McLean and Kenzie Kent each picked up single assists ... McLean's helper was her third of the season, while Kent's was her 10th of the year
- Kent now has 93 career points
- The Eagles were 2-for-2 on the penalty kill ... the Eagles have now killed their opponents' last 24 man-advantage opportunities spanning the last six games
Boston College: 12-3-3, 10-2-1 HEA
Dartmouth: 2-9-0, 1-6-0 ECAC
Boston College has a four-week break in the schedule for the holidays, and will return to the ice on Wednesday, Jan. 4, when the team hosts Syracuse at Kelley Rink.