November 15, 2013
Boston University faces St. Cloud State and Wisconsin this weekend
No. 5 Boston College at No. 9 Quinnipiac (Fri.) at Princeton (Sat.)
- BC has a 16-3-3 all-time record against Quinnipiac (8-1-3 record), who is off to one of the most successful starts in program history.
- The Eagles' 4.27 goals per game ranks fifth in the nation amongst Div. 1 teams, one spot ahead of cross-town rival Boston University (3.55 gpg).
No. 8 Boston University vs. St. Cloud State (Fri.) vs. No. 2 Wisconsin (Sat.)
- The Terriers have won seven games in a row, six of which came in conference competition and have outscored their opponent 29 to 9 during the win streak.
- Senior forward Louise Warren (Pembroke, Ont.) has a point in her last six games with 10 points (6g,4a) for the Terriers during that time.
New Hampshire at Princeton (Fri.) at No. 9 Quinnipiac (Sat.)
- New Hampshire enters the weekend with a 3-1-0 record in non-conference road games.
- UNH has a 38-5-2 lifetime record against Princeton and the last time these teams faced off was Nov. 26, 2011, UNH was victorious, 3-1. UNH has an 8-0-1 lifetime record, including last year's 5-2 home win and a 3-0-1 mark on the road, against Quinnipiac.
Providence at No. 7 Clarkson - Two-Game Series (Fri., Sat. at Cheel Arena)
- Junior forward Haley Frade (Marion, Mass.) has amassed seven points (3g,4a) in her last six games for the Friars, after recording one point (1g) in her first six games of the season.
- Providence and Clarkson have met a total of seven times with the all-time series even at 3-3-1. At Clarkson, the Knights hold the edge with a 3-1-0 all-time record.
Vermont at Maine - Two-Game Series (Sat., Sun at Alfond Arena)
- Amanda Pelkey (Montpelier, Vt.) and Brittany Zuback (Thunder Bay, Ont.) are the top two road scorers in the league with nine (5g,4a) and eight points (4g,4a), respectively.
- Meghann Treacy's (Lake Peekskill, N.Y.) 166 saves in league play rank second to only UNH's Vilma Vaattovaara's (Veikkola, Finland) 168 stops.
Northeastern vs. No. 2 Wisconsin (Fri.) vs. St. Cloud State (Sat.)
- The Huskies and Badgers are meeting for the first time since Jan. 1, 2011, a 7-2 win for UW.
NU is 1-4-2 all time vs. Wisconsin. Saturday will mark only the second time NU has faced St. Cloud,
the first meeting resulting in a 2-1 Northeastern win on Jan. 2, 2011.