~ UConn faces No. 8 Northeastern and UNH; Wildcats entertain BU Saturday ~
Maine hosts Vermont for a two-game set at Alfond Arena this weekend
Providence at No. 4 Boston College (Sat. at Conte Forum)
• The Eagles won the first meeting of the season series back on October 28, a 3-1 victory at Schneider
Arena. Corinne Boyles recorded 37 saves in her fifth win of the season.
• Corinne Buie and Ashley Cottrell each lead the PC roster with 10 goals apiece. Buie has amassed four
points (g,3a) in her last three games for the Friars.
• Alex Carpenter's 14 points (8g,6a) in league play ranks third among WHEA rookies for the Eagles.
Vermont at Maine - Two-Game Series (Sat., Sun. at Alfond Arena)
• In the teams only meeting this season on Nov. 23 Maine won 5-2, behind two goals from Danielle Ward.
Vermont is 3-2-1 in its last six games at Maine. The Catamounts won their lone meeting in Orono last season
1-0, with a Chelsea Rapin game-winning goal.
• Freshman forward Amanda Pelkey leads the team in scoring with five goals and eight assists for 13 points
in 26 games. Pelkey was named the Hockey East Pro Ambitions Rookie of the Week on Monday. She had two
goals and an assist as Vermont split its home-and-home series against New Hampshire last weekend.
Connecticut at No. 8 Northeastern (Sat. at Matthews Arena)
• Northeastern won the first two meetings of the season series by scores on 3-0 each night at the
beginning of November.
• Maggie Walsh's seven points in league play ranks tied for seventh among WHEA defensemen.
• Florence Schelling's 440 saves in league play are best among WHEA netminders.
• Northeastern has allowed only four goals in the opening period in 16 league games so far this season.
Boston University at New Hampshire (Sat. at the Whittemore Center)
• The teams have split the two previous meetings this year with UNH winning the most recent meeting
on January 19 at the Whittemore Center. UNH's Jenna Lascelle notched three points (1g,2a) in the game.
• Kerrin Sperry's 12 wins rank third in the league among conference netminders for the Terriers.
• UNH's Kristina Lavoie was named Athletic Republic Co-Player of the Week on Monday. She factored in
four of the team's five goals last week with three goals and an assist against Vermont. She recorded her
first career hat trick with three goals in Saturday's 4-2 victory vs. the Catamounts.
New Hampshire at Connecticut (Sun. at Freitas Ice Forum)
• UNH won both prior meetings this season back on Jan. 13 (5-1) and 14 (1-0).
• UConn's 95.7% penalty kill in league play is first among conference teams.
• Emily Snodgrass leads the Huskies in scoring with 16 points and 10 assists. She has at least one
assist in three of her last four games.