~ No. 9 Northeastern and UNH play home-and-home; No. 7 Boston U. and PC play series ~
Maine hosts Boston College for two games this weekend
No. 4 Boston College at Maine - Two-Game Series (Sat., Sun. at Alfond Arena)
• Boston College suffered its first Hockey East loss of the year to Maine back on Oct. 30 in the first meeting
of the season series. The 5-2 Maine win upped the Black Bears record to 2-0-1 in the last three games vs. the
Eagles and was the largest margin of defeat for BC versus Maine since 2006.
• The Black Bears six-game unbeaten streak (3-0-3) that dates back to Nov. 6 is tied for the fourth longest
current unbeaten streak in Division I women's hockey.
No. 9 Northeastern vs. New Hampshire - Two-Game Series (Sat. at UNH; Sun. at NU)
• UNH has a 77-30-8 lifetime record, including 2-1-0 NU series win last season. UNH is winless in its last three
home games (0-2-1) in this series dating back to a 3-0 victory in December 2009. In comparison, the 'Cats have
won 13 consecutive games at Matthews Arena vs. NU dating back to the Huskies' 3-2 win on Feb. 2, 2002.
• Kendall Coyne was named Athletic Republic Player of the Month with nine points (7g,2a) in six games.
• Northeastern's penalty kill is the second best in the nation at 89.8%.
No. 7 Boston University vs. Providence - Two-Game Series (Sat. at PC; Sun. at BU)
• Sophomore goaltender Kerrin Sperry stopped 33 shots in the 2-0 loss on Wednesday night at Matthews
• Nicole Anderson was named Athletic Republic Co-Player of the Week on Monday. She contributed a careerbest
four points, scoring one goal to go with three assists in the 5-0 win against Union on Sunday.
• Providence's 3.33 goals per game is best among teams in league play.
Connecticut at Vermont - Two-Game Series (Sat., Sun. at Gutterson Fieldhouse)
• UConn won the first meeting of the season series back on Nov. 20, a 3-0 shutout at Freitas Ice Forum.
• Vermont most recently shutout Colgate by a 3-0 score on Sunday. Roxanne Douville amassed 29 stops in
the Catamounts third win of the season.
• Connecticut's 93.9% penalty kill is best among conference teams in league play.
• The Huskies are coming off a 3-1 win against Yale on Saturday afternoon. Nicole Paniccia recorded 28
saves in her third victory of the season.