~ No. 5 BU, UVM play UConn, Providence; Maine faces Brown for two-game set ~
New Hampshire travels to #3 Minnesota this weekend for a two-game series
No. 8 Northeastern at No. 4 Boston College (Fri. at Conte Forum)
• The Eagles won the first meeting of the season series by a 3-1 score on Thursday night at Matthews Arena
as Corinne Boyles made 40 saves in net for Boston College for her seventh win of the season.
• Northeastern is 63-20-3 all-time against Boston College, and 33-21-3 in Division I play.
• Florence Schelling's .949 save percentage and 1.37 GAA, rank third and fourth nationally among Div. I
Brown at Maine - Two-Game Series (Fri., Sat. at Alfond Arena)
• Myriam Crousette is in the midst of a season-high five-game point streak with six points (3g,3a).
• This will be the first time the teams will face each other since the 2004-05 season.
New Hampshire at No. 3 Minnesota (Fri., Sat. at Ridder Arena)
• The Wildcats own a 9-6-3 all-time record vs. Minnesota, including a 4-2-2 mark on the road. The last meeting
was a UNH 6-5 overtime win on October 7, 2006.
• UNH has scored 15 of its 27 goals in the second period.
Connecticut at No. 5 Boston University (Sat. at Walter Brown Arena)
• The Terriers are coming off a 5-2 victory against New Hampshire on Saturday. Isabel Menard notched a
game-high three points (2g,1a) in the BU win.
• BU swept the season series last year by a combined score of 10-2 in the three-game series.
Vermont at Providence (Sat. at Schneider Arena)
• The Friars are unbeaten in their last five contests (4-0-1), the second longest active streak among Division
• PC's Laura Veharanta has a point in seven of the last eight games with 12 points (6g,6a) in that stretch.
Vermont at Connecticut (Sun. at Freitas Ice Forum)
• Nicole Paniccia's 1.11 GAA and .965 save percentage in league play is best among all conference
netminders for the Huskies.
• The Catamounts have allowed only three goals (of 16) in the first period in league play.
No. 5 Boston University at Providence (Sun. at Schneider Arena)
• The Terriers won the season series last year, 2-0-1 with BU winning the last meeting on January 9 by a
• PC's Laura Veharanta leads league play with 10 points (4g,6a) in seven games this year (1.43 ppg).