~ UNH, No. 9 PC play series; Vermont travels to UConn for two; Maine plays at BU, NU ~
Katelyn Kurth and the BC Eagles host the BU Terriers on Saturday afternoon
No. 9 Providence vs. New Hampshire - Two-Game Series (Fri. at UNH, Sat. at PC)
- UNH has a 72-43-12 lifetime record, including this year's 4-2 road loss Dec. 4, against Providence.
- The Friars have won four consecutive games vs. the Wildcats to match their longest win streak in the series
(established in the 1984 season), as last year PC became the first Hockey East school to sweep UNH.
Vermont at Connecticut - Two-Game Series (Fri., Sat. at Freitas Ice Forum)
- Freshman forward Taylor Gross leads the Huskies in scoring with 10 goals and six assists for 16 points in
22 games this season.
- The Huskies currently hold a 10-game win streak over Vermont. UConn leads the overall series 15-1-0.
- Vermont is 3-1-7 this season when scoring the first goal of the game. The Catamounts are 1-0-3 when scoring
first in conference play.
- In 22 games this season Vermont has gone to overtime 10 times. The Catamounts' nine ties are a new school
record. No other team in the nation has recorded more than six ties.
Maine at No. 10 Northeastern (Fri.), at Boston U. (Sun.)
- Maine and NU have tied the first two meetings of the series back on Nov. 11 (0-0), 12 (2-2) at Alfond
- Brittany Ott has played in 18 games for Maine. She boasts a 2.47 GAA and a .923 save percentage.
- The Terriers won the season series last year vs. Maine, 2-0-1, which included a 2-0 BU shutout in the last
meeting on Feb. 21st.
No. 3 Boston University at No. 6 Boston College (Sat. at Conte Forum)
- BC leads the all-time series, 10-9-3 in 22 all-time meetings between the schools.
- The teams each won a game in the season series so far this year with each team winning on the road. The
Terriers won the last meeting, a 1-0 shutout at Conte Forum on Nov. 21.
- BC senior Kelli Stack has amassed 23 points (9g,14a) in 12 career games against the Terriers.
- BU's Jenelle Kohanchuk has nine points (4g,5a) in nine career games vs. the Eagles.
No. 6 Boston College at No. 10 Northeastern (Sun. at Matthews Arena)
- The Eagles won the first meeting of the season series by a 3-1 score at Matthews Arena on Nov. 3.
- Molly Schaus' 1.33 GAA and .940 save percentage for the Eagles both lead the league.
- NU's Siena Falino has a three-game point streak and has recorded a point in four of the last five games.