~ No. 4 Boston University travels to Harvard Saturday ~
Brittany Dougherty and Maine host a two-game series against Union this weekend
Harvard at New Hampshire (Thurs. at the Whittemore Center)
- The Wildcats are 6-2-0 in non-conference play in eight games with a 4-2 record vs. ECAC teams.
- Lindsey Minton has registered a 1.66 GAA and a .929 save percentage for the 'Cats this season, her GAA
ranks third among WHEA netminders in overall games.
- UNH's penalty kill is second best in the conference at a 91.7% conversion rate.
- Since the Whittemore Center opened in the 1995-96 season, the UNH has a 198-40-24 home record, which
calculates to an .802 winning percentage.
Union at Maine - Two-Game Series (Fri., Sat. at Alfond Arena)
- The Black Bears have already met their win total from last season in 14 fewer games.
- Maine and Union split a two-game series last year in Schenectady with the Black Bears posting a 4-0 shutout
in the last meeting on Dec. 12th.
- Brittany Dougherty's 21 points (10g,11a) ranks fourth among all WHEA skaters. She has a current five-game
point scoring streak to her credit with seven points (3g,4a) during that time.
No. 4 Boston University at Harvard (Sat. at the Bright Center)
- The Terriers own a 8-1-0 record in non-league games with a 5-0-0 record vs. teams from the ECAC.
- BU's 3.72 goals per game is best in the conference, which also ranks sixth nationally among Div. I teams.
- The Terriers five-game winning streak is second best in the country.
- Marie-Philip Poulin and Jenn Wakefield lead the Terriers' roster in scoring with 26 and 25 points, respectively
and rank second and third in the league in scoring.
Dartmouth at New Hampshire (Sun. at the Whittemore Center)
- In the last meeting between the schools, UNH pulled out a 4-1 victory on Dec. 12 at Thompson Arena.
- New Hampshire has not lost at home to a non-conference team in regular-season play since November 2007
(18-0-2 since then).
- UNH has a 32-12-4 lifetime record, including last year's 4-1 road win, against Dartmouth. The 'Cats are 17-
3-2 at home in this series and are 2-0-1 in the last three games at the Whittemore Center dating back to the Big
Green's most recent road win (Jan. 5, 2005; 3-1); in the most recent meeting in Durham