~ No. 5 Boston U. entertains Friars and Wildcats; NU hosts Yale Saturday ~
Brittany Dougherty and the Maine Black Bears travel to UConn and PC this weekend
Maine at Connecticut (Sat.), at Providence (Sun.)
- Maine was idle last weekend, but are set to play five Hockey East opponents, with the next two on the road
and the last three at home.
- Maine's Brittany Dougherty is in the midst of a five-game point streak, with four goals in her last five
- The Connecticut freshman class leads the Huskies with six goals (50% of the Huskies' total), six assists
(30%), and 12 points (37%).
Vermont at New Hampshire (Sat.) at Boston College (Sun.)
- The Eagles nine-game unbeaten streak to start the season is the longest among Div. I teams. They are one
of four undefeated teams remaining in Div. I women's hockey (Dartmouth, Harvard and Wisconsin).
- Vermont senior Peggy Wakeham recorded two goals last weekend at Northeastern, she is currently is the
midst of a four game goal-scoring streak.
- UNH goaltender Lindsey Minton has notched one goal or less in five of six games this season.
- BC senior forward Kelli Stack has a point in her first nine games this season with four multi-point efforts so
far this year. She has also buried a goal in six of nine games this season.
Providence (Sat.), New Hampshire (Sun.) at Boston University (at Walter Brown Arena)
- Boston University is in the midst of a seven game unbeaten streak (6-0-1), the third longest current streak
in the nation. The tie occurred against Providence last weekend.
- WHEA Goaltender of the Month Genevieve Lacasse recorded six wins in the month of October for Providence,
while boasting a 1.64 GAA and .949 save percentage.
- UNH and BU split the season series last year, but the Terriers were victorious in the last meeting in the WHEA
semifinals, a 4-0 Terriers shutout on March 6 at PC's Schneider Arena.
- BU's next six games are against Hockey East opponents, and five of those six games are at home.
Yale at Northeastern (Sat.) at Matthews Arena
- In their lone match up last season, Northeastern snapped a four-game losing streak against Yale with a 3-0
win on New Year's Day.
- NU's Julia Marty has nine points (1g,8a) this season, which ranks third among WHEA defenseman.
- Huskies' freshman Katie MacSorley leads the team with six goals on the season.