~ PC plays ECAC foes; UConn skates in Nutmeg Tourney; Maine, UVM play road pair~
Courtney Birchard and the UNH Wildcats host Boston College on Sunday afternoon
Providence at Brown (Fri.) vs. Union (Sun.)
- The Friars will play Brown on Friday in the 16th annual Mayor's Cup. Brown holds an edge over Providence
in the Mayor's Cup game, 8-5-2.
Maine at Robert Morris - Two-Game Series (Fri., Sat.)
- Maine defenseman Kayla Kaluzny recorded two assists in the midweek match up vs. UNH Tuesday.
- Maine ranks in the top three in special teams play as they sit third in the league in power play offense at
19.4% and penalty kill 87.8%.
Princeton at No. 5 Boston U. - Two-Game Series (Fri. at Walter Brown; Sat. at Agganis Arena)
- BU junior Jenn Wakefield extended her point-scoring streak to 10 games with four points (1g,3a), including
last Sunday's game-winning goal, during the Terriers' two-game series with Boston College.
- Saturday's game against Princeton will be held at Agganis Arena as it marks the fourth straight year the
Terriers play a regular-season game at the home of the BU men's ice hockey team.
Connecticut at Yale (Fri.) vs. Quinnipiac/Sacred Heart (Sat.) Nutmeg Classic Tournament
- Connecticut will be playing in the 6th Annual Nutmeg Classic. The Huskies look to gain their fourth consecutive
Nutmeg Classic championship.
- The Huskies are on a four-game win streak, defeating Maine, UNH and Vermont over the past three weeks.
Vermont at Clarkson - Two-Game Series (Sat., Sun.)
- Vermont has gone to overtime in seven of their 13 games this season. The Catamounts have seven ties this
season, which sets a new team record.
- Vermont is in the midst of playing three straight against ECAC opponents. Vermont lost to St. Lawrence on
Tuesday (0-3). They are now 1-1-3 against ECAC teams this season.
No. 6 Boston College at New Hampshire (Sun. at the Whittemore Center)
- BC's Kelli Stack and Mary Restuccia lead the league in scoring with 15 and nine points in conference games,
- New Hampshire's Lindsey Minton has started each of the last eight games. Minton has a 5-3-0 record with
a 1.50 GAA, .929 save percentage and three shutouts in that span.
Brown at Northeastern (Sun. at Matthews Arena)
- Katie MacSorley recorded four goals and two assists in two games against Providence, including her first
collegiate hat trick last Sunday in the 5-1 Huskies' victory.
- Northeastern goaltender Florence Schelling has allowed just one goal a game in four of her last five home
- All five of Northeastern's goals on last Sunday came at even strength. The last time the Huskies scored five
even strength goals was January 21, 2003 against Boston College, a 5-4 win.