~ No. 6 BC plays two at SLU; UNH and UConn skate in home-and-home matchup ~
Hannah Westbrook and Vermont will play two games at Boston University this weekend
Northeastern at Maine - Two-Game Series (Thurs., Fri. at Alfond Arena)
- Northeastern sophomore's Rachel Llanes and Brittany Esposito lead the team in scoring with 11 and 10
points respectively. Llanes is also tied with freshman defenseman Maggie DiMasi for the team lead in plus/minus
with +9, through 11 games this season.
- Maine sophomore forward Brittany Dougherty has recorded at least one point in six of her last seven
- In their last 10 meetings, Northeastern holds a slight edge with a record of 5-4-1.
Vermont at No. 5 Boston University - Two-Game Series (Fri., Sat. at Walter Brown Arena)
- Boston University is unbeaten in their last nine games, which ranks second in the nation to BC's 10-game
unbeaten streak to start the season. The Terriers are also a perfect 6-0-0 at home this season.
- Last season BU went 2-1 against Vermont in the WHEA season series.
- Vermont goaltender Roxanne Douville earned the Pro Ambitions Hockey East Rookie of the Week for the
second consecutive week with 59 saves last weekend, including 35 stops in a 2-2 tie vs. BC. In six games this
season, Douville has compiled a 2.08 GAA and .936 save percentage, which ranks sixth in the nation.
- Boston University's sophomore defenseman Kathryn Miller scored five points (2g,3a) last week in wins against
Providence and UNH. Her five points matched her season total from last year. Miller was recognized as the Pure
Hockey's Player of the Week on Monday.
No. 6 Boston College at St. Lawrence - Two-Game Series (Fri., Sat. at Appleton Arena)
- Boston College is unbeaten through 10 games this season (7-0-3), the longest current unbeaten streak in
the country. The Eagles are also the last undefeated team remaining in Div. I women's hockey.
- St. Lawrence is 1-3 vs. Hockey East opponents this season.
- Boston College senior forward Kelli Stack scored a point in all 10 games this season with five multi point
games in that span.
Connecticut at New Hampshire - Two-Game Home-and-Home Series (Sat. at UNH, Sun. at UConn)
- UNH is 5-0-0 at home and has outscored the opposition 12-4 in those five games in Durham
- UNH's goaltender Lindsey Minton had her shutout streak ended, which spanned five games and 219:43
minutes, when BU scored its second-period goal.
- UNH swept the season series vs. Connecticut last season (3-0).