~ No. 11 UML and UMass play home and home; Northeastern travels to UVM for series ~
Boston College hosts New Hampshire Friday night at Kelley Rink on NESN
UNH vs. No. 8 Boston College - Two-Game Series (Fri. at BC on NESN, Sat. at UNH)
• The Eagles won the first meeting of the season series by a 5-1 score on October 15th at the Whittemore Center.
BC's Parker Milner notched 39 saves in the game, as UNH outshot BC by a 40-25 margin.
• UNH has allowed only five goals in its last four games (1.25 gapg), in comparison to the Wildcats 3.17 mark in
23 games this season.
• Chris Kreider ranks tied for fifth in league play with 18 points (9g,9a) in 18 games for the Eagles.
Maine vs. No. 2 Boston University - Two-Game Series (Fri., Sat. at BU on CBSSN)
• Boston University won the first matchup between the two schools on December 10, a 5-1 Terriers victory at Alfond
Arena. Sahir Gill notched two goals in the game, while Adam Clendening amassed three assists for BU. Kieran Millan
recorded 30 saves in his eighth win of the season.
• The Terriers are 12-2-0 in their last 14 games and have outscored their opponents by a 59 to 33 margin.
• Maine's Brian Flynn is in the midst of an eight-game point streak with 14 points (7g,7a) during that span. Maine's
top line of Spencer Abott, Flynn and Joey Diamond have amassed 42 point in the last eight games (5.25 ppg) for the
Massachusetts vs. No. 11 UMass-Lowell - Two-Game Series (Fri. at UMass, Sat. at UML)
• The River Hawks shutout UMass in the first meeting of the series back on November 19 at the Tsongas Center. Riley
Wetmore and David Vallorani each had two points, while Doug Carr made 16 saves in his first collegiate shutout.
• UMass' Steve Mastalerz has started the last two games in net for the Minutemen and has posted 35 saves in
each of those games.
• Doug Carr leads league play with a 1.92 GAA and .932 save percentage. His nine wins in conference action is
tied for second best among league netminders.
Northeastern at Vermont - Two-Game Series (Fri.., Sat. at Gutterson Fieldhouse)
• NU's Ludwig Karlsson leads Hockey East rookies in league play with 14 points (6g,8a) in 15 games.
• The Huskies won the first meeting of the season series by a 4-1 score on November 19 at Matthews Arena. Karlsson
had two goals in the game, while Chris Rawlings totaled 38 saves for NU in his third victory of the season.
• UVM's Drew MacKenzie is riding a career-high nine game point streak for the Catamounts with 10 points (2g,8a)
in that time.
Providence at No. 5 Merrimack (Sun. at Lawler Arena)
• The Friars won the two prior meetings this season in early December by scores of 2-1 in overtime and 6-1. PC
goaltender Alex Beaudry had 49 saves in that series vs. the Warriors.
• Three of Merrimack's last five games have gone to overtime. The Warriors are 3-1-5 in nine overtime games this
HUMBOLDT STORAGE AND MOVING "MOVE OF THE WEEK" WINNER: Congratulations to Maine junior forward
Matt Mangene. His shorthanded goal against BC on Saturday was the top vote getter this week (151 total votes).