~ No. 7 Merrimack hosts Maine for two; UML, PC play at UVM; No. 4 BC hosts NU at Fenway ~
Northeastern hosts Boston University Friday night on NESN
No. 4 Boston College at Massachusetts (Fri. at the Mullins Center)
• Friday's game marks the final game in the three-game series between the two teams. The Eagles won the first
meeting on Oct. 21 by a 4-2 score, while UMass won the most recent meeting on Nov. 5 at the Mullins Center by
the same score.
• Boston College is 50-11-3 in the 64-game all-time series between the teams.
Maine at No. 7 Merrimack - Two-Game Series (Fri., Sat. at Lawler Arena)
• Merrimack owns a 9-1-3 record this season when the Warriors outshoot their opponent.
• The Warriors have won four of the last six meetings, which includes a 2-1 win in the first meeting of the series
at Alfond Arena on Oct. 7.
• Maine's Spencer Abbott (33 pts.), Brian Flynn (29) and Joey Diamond (24) are the top three scorers among
No. 10 UMass-Lowell at Vermont (Fri. at Gutterson Fieldhouse)
• Doug Carr's 2.12 GAA in league play is best among conference goalies and his .926 save percentage is tied
for second in the conference.
• The teams split the season series last year with Vermont winning the most recent meeting on March 5 by a
• Sebastian Stålberg has scored a point in his last six games with 10 points (2g,8a) during that time.
No. 6 Boston University at Northeastern (Fri. at Matthews Arena, NESN)
• In his last eight starts, NU's Chris Rawlings owns a 7-0-1 record with a 1.73 GAA and a .942 save%.
• BU has scored a league-high 17 goals in the conference play this season in the third period.
Northeastern vs. No. 4 Boston College (Sat. at Fenway Park)
• BC went 3-1-1 against the Huskies last winter and has captured two one-goal victories this winter, a 4-3 overtime
win on Oct. 22 in Matthews Arena and a 2-1 on Nov. 11 at Conte Forum.
No. 6 Boston University at Harvard (Sat. at the Bright Center)
• The Terriers are 8-2-1 in their last 11 games and have outscored their opponents by a 36-25 margin during that
time. BU is 2-2-0 in non-league play so far this season, which includes a 1-0 record vs. ECAC opponents.
Dartmouth vs. UNH (Sat. at the Verizon Wireless Arena)
• Freshman goaltender Casey DeSmith recorded 26 saves en route to his first career win and shutout on
Wednesday at Providence.
• The Wildcats and Big Green have met 52 times in the all-time series history with UNH holding the advantage
Providence at Vermont (Sun. at Gutterson Fieldhouse)
• The Friars won the first two meetings of the season series by scores of 5-2 and 5-1 back in early November
at Schneider Arena.