~ UNH travels to SCSU; UVM squares off with Minnesota; MC hosts two games ~
Providence College hosts defending NCAA champions Minnesota Duluth this weekend
Massachusetts at No. 1 Boston College (Fri. at Conte Forum)
• Junior goaltender Parker Milner recorded a career-high 39 saves in the Eagles 5-1 win at UNH on Saturday.
• Boston College is 49-10-3 in the 62-game all-time series between the teams. The Eagles have won the last 11
meetings between the schools.
• The line of T.J. Syner, Michael Pereira and Danny Hobbs combined for 10 points (4g,6a) in the win over Bentley.
In two games last weekend, the trio tallied 16 points (6g,10a). Syner is in a four-way tie for the league scoring lead
with seven points (1g,6a) to date in three games.
Vermont at No. 10 Minnesota - Two-Game Series (Fri., Sun. at Mariucci Arena)
• Senior goaltender Rob Madore will be playing in his 100th career game in Friday night's season opener.
• Vermont and Minnesota are meeting for the first time ever. Head coach Kevin Sneddon is 5-1-1 vs. teams from
Minnesota during his time at UVM.
• The Catamounts next win will be the 700th in program history. The Catamounts have compiled 111 wins over
the last seven seasons, averaging nearly 16 victories per year under current head coach Kevin Sneddon. UVM has
won at least 17 games in six of the last seven campaigns.
No. 15 Minnesota-Duluth at Providence College - Two-Game Series (Fri., Sat. at Schneider Arena)
• Junior defenseman Myles Harvey was named Athletic Republic Player of the Week on Monday for his three goals
last weekend in two games for the Friars. He notched his first career goal on Friday in the 5-3 win vs. No. 7 BU.
Northeastern (Fri.), Connecticut (Sat.) at No. 13 Merrimack (at Lawler Arena)
• Northeastern is 47-34-9 lifetime against Merrimack. The Huskies won the season series, 2-1 last season.
• Merrimack is 22-1 lifetime vs. UConn. The teams have met in each of the last three seasons, with Merrimack
winning all three meetings.
UNH at St. Cloud State (Fri., Sat. at the National Hockey Center)
• The Wildcats won the only meeting between the two teams. UNH captured a 5-2 win over the Huskies in the
NCAA Northeast Regional Semifinals in Worcester, Mass.
• UNH went 2-3-2 in non-league games last season.
No. 1 Boston College at Northeastern (Sat. at Matthews Arena)
• Chris Rawlings was selected as the Hockey East Defensive Player of the Week on Oct. 17 after tying Brad
Thiessen's career shutout mark with nine. He registered 27 saves in the 4-0 shutout of UNH last Friday night at
Holy Cross at No. 8 Boston University (Sat. at Agganis Arena)
• Senior Kieran Millan recorded 35 saves and earned his 63rd career victory on Saturday vs. No. 3 Denver to
become the winningest goaltender in BU history.
• Alex Chiasson and Sahir Gill lead the team with four points apiece in three games for the Terriers.